Books on Kindness and Related Topics
Other Kindness Books
Kindness Stories/Testimonials Related Books
- Carlson, Richard, Don't Sweat the Small Stuff and It's All Small Stuff : Simple Ways to Keep the Little Things from Taking Over Your Life: The highly popular series is really about kindness.
- Chondron, Pema, Awakening Loving-Kindness (Shambhala Pocket Classics): Book about the Buddhist practice of metta or lovingkindness.
- Green, Terri, Simple Acts of Kindness: Practical Ways to Help People in Need: One woman's story and tips on helping others.
- McCarty, Meladee and Hanock, Acts of Kindness: Anecdotes and ideas about ways to be kind.
- Paley, Vivian Gussin, The Kindness of Children: A book about doing drama with children and the kindness that arises from it.
- Roddick, Anita (editor), A Revolution in Kindness: Quirky book with many people talking somewhat about kindness.
- Students of Rutherford County, Scattering Seeds of Kindness: Book by kids about kindness; includes poems, stories and wishes for more kindness in the world.
Books for Children: Empower your children to be kind.
- Hull, Rhonda, Drive Yourself Happy: A Motor-Vational Maintenance Manual for Maneuvering Through Life: Excellent book about living in the present and letting go.
- Niven, David, The 100 Simple Secrets of Happy People: What Scientists Have Learned and How You Can Use It: Interesting book about the things that make people happy.
- Carlson, Richard, The Don't Sweat the Small Stuff Workbook
- Prather, Hugh, The Little Book of Letting Go: A Revolutionary 30-Day Program to Cleanse Your Mind, Lift Your Spirit and Replenish Your Soul : Excellent book on the importance of living in the present, not trying to change others, and focusing on the positive.